FreePoint is Attending Microsoft’s VOX ISM FPAC Conference
FreePoint is excited to be taking part in this year’s Financial Process Automation Conference (FPAC). Hosted by Microsoft Canada partner, VOX ISM, FPAC strategically outlines how Canadian accounting departments, manufacturers and distributors can cut their workload in half.
This year, our Director of Sales, Al MacKinnon will be hosting a presentation geared towards manufacturers looking to get measurable ROI out of their IIoT investments.
Titled: Leveraging IIoT For Productivity Gain & Quick ROI, the presentation will focus on the benefits manufacturers can experience by integrating the various systems throughout their shop floor, and how quickly IIoT investments can pay themselves off. With benefits such as enhanced production performance, increased throughput and improved process quality, we’re excited to show manufacturers how they can cut costs while increasing the amount of value-adding work their machines perform – without necessarily hiring more people or acquiring additional resources.
As Al dives into topics ranging from ERP integration to machine monitoring, we hope to give manufacturers a better understanding of how they can take full advantage of new technologies throughout their production process. Most importantly, we will be illustrating to manufacturers how they can leverage their IIoT investments into engines of growth with quick ROI.
In addition to attending our presentation, there are a laundry list of reasons you should be attending the 2020 FPAC conference:
- Explore how accounting a finance departments can optimize their processes in preparation for automation
- Discuss strategies to enhance your organization’s understanding of emerging technologies
- Learn about potential applications and limitations of emerging technologies
- Discover how to build and validate AI, BI, and machine learning models in your accounting department
- Examine techniques to institutionalize automation for everyone at your company
If you would like to attend this years conference, you can register here.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!