BDC Study: Industry 4.0 – The New Industrial Revolution
Often referred to as the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Industry 4.0 will have a profound impact on all manufacturing sectors across the world. But are Canadian entrepreneurs ready? In the first study of its kind, BDC takes an in-depth look at how Canadian small and medium-sized businesses are adapting to this new revolution, offering valuable insights and recommendations to help make your digital transformation a successful one.
The BDC report on Industry 4.0 includes:
- Why it’s important to start investing in this area right now
- 3 ways to introduce Industry 4.0 into your manufacturing business
- How 3 companies are using new digital technology to transform their business
- 4 tips for getting your business started with digital technologies
- How digital technology is dramatically improving productivity, growth and product quality for Canadian manufacturers
Click here to view:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!